The SoHo is one of the most emblematic neighborhoods in Manhattan, where art galleries, fashion stores and a multitude of urban art interventions are gathered. Countless graffiti flood the SoHo walls, some of them made by the most prominent artists of the twentieth century in this area. This washbasin is inspired by the wall interventions of the 80s and its rebel and insolent character.
The true complexity of this work resides in the abundant chromatic palette that composes the ceramic decals and the exhaustive control that requires in the baking process.
- Hand-painted by the artists of Bathco Atelier
- Technique: ceramic and lighting pigments
- Model: New Magdalena washbasin
- Material: porcelain
- Dimensions: 570x325x160 mm
- Reference: 0092BN/CRU/LUM