In our website we use our own and third party cookies to maintain the session and your preferences, personalise your user experience and obtain statistics on website use. By browsing our pages, you agree to us using cookies according to our Cookies Policy, described below. This policy may be updated; we therefore recommend that you consult it regularly.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are stored by the websites you visit in your browser; they help us to offer added advantages when providing interactive services.
According to origin:
- First party: are cookies generated by the website being visited.
- Third party: are cookies received on browsing a website, but which have been generated by a third party service hosted in it.
According to visiting time:
- Session cookies: are designed to collect and store data while the user is browsing a website; they are temporary cookies and are not recorded in the user’s computer.
- Persistent cookies: outlast the user session; data stored in these cookies can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person or body responsible for them, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical purposes: these cookies are necessary for the website to function and are also known as “strictly necessary”. They permit the server to control the traffic of several users at the same time, their identification and access as users of the system, etc.
- Personalisation: these cookies permit all users to configure aspects such as the language they wish to browse the website in or the region they are browsing in.
- Analytical or performance: these cookies anonymously measure the number of visits and browsing criteria in different areas of the website.
- Advertising: these cookies implement efficiency parameters for website advertising.
- Behavioural advertising: these cookies implement efficiency parameters for website advertising using information on user behaviour.
What kind of cookies do we use in the Bathco Atelier website?
First party cookies:
We use session cookies for the technical aspects strictly necessary to keep the website operating correctly. They permit users to browse the website and use its essential functions, such as maintaining the session. These cookies do not store personal information. They do not gather information about your browsing that can be used for marketing purposes or to remind you of the websites you have visited.
We also use personalisation cookies to offer you a number of customised characteristics such as your browsing language for an enhanced browsing experience more suited to your profile.
Third party cookies:
Analytical cookies: we use “Google Analytics” cookies, for which Google holds ownership and responsibility. These four cookies (utma, utmb, utmc and utmz) permit us to measure and analyse website browsing. They are mainly used to obtain information on number of visits, websites visited, etc. This kind of information is used to provide a better service more suited to your preferences.
Advertising cookies: we use “Google Adwords” cookies, which permit the highly efficient management of information to appear in advertising spaces based on customer/website interaction.
Social network cookies: in some pages of the Bathco Atelier website you may find ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ buttons with which you can share content with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This function includes using cookies linked to the websites of these social networks. For more information on cookie use in social networks, please read their individual cookies policies.
How do I uninstall cookies?
The major browsers have options to block and to delete cookies. However, the procedure may differ from one Internet browser to another. We therefore recommend that you read the instructions provided by the manufacturer of your Internet browser. In the event of mobile devices, the browser also tends to offer these options in Settings.
However, remember that if you decide to configure your browser to reject our cookies, we will be unable to maintain your preferences and some pages may not be available.